Pages

Zoo Day!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Today the girls and I decided to venture out a little bit and we visited Colchester Zoo. I joined a few other military wives from Lakenheath and their kids. I have to say I was very impressed with this zoo; it had so many animal exhibits, lots of places to eat, fun things for kids like facepainting and play yards, and it had easy pathways to follow. Here are some snapshots from our zoo day!

This is real sand!
Being silly!

Myla and Ava looking at some Spider Monkeys


Myla and Natalie
Myla likes to hold hands
Elephants

My baby on a baby elephant! (a fake one)

Riding the train!

Giggles


A surprise trip through the Lemur exhibit!


Ainsley slept through a lot of our zoo visit, but she could hardly control her excitement when she did see the animals! Myla fell asleep right before we left so she didn't get to say goodbye to her friends. When she woke up when we got home she started crying and said, "Where are my friends? I want my friends back!" So sad, but so sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment